Pages

26 September 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks; Brand Focus: Whistles


This week, I thought I'd do a little bit of a brand focus post inspired by a recent shopping trip that we took in prep for Bristol Fashion Week. Emmeline and I were in John Lewis and were totally wowed by the new Whistles collection. They seem to have just got everything right this season and I could have literally bought everything. Here are a few of my favourite picks.




I absolutely love the cut and the drape of Whistles clothes, that classic boxy shift dress or top is one of my staple shapes in my wardrobe and they always hit it bang on. I also love their clutches, they always look so sharp and well made. 

Bristol Fashion Week is fast approaching and it's going to be 4 days of busy busy bees for us here at The image Consulting Company. Make sure that you come and see us at The Mall Cribbs Causeway from Thursday to Sunday, we'll be talking style, trends and what colours and shapes suit your body.

Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment