Pages

20 September 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks: London Fashion Week Style Picks #LFW

It's Friday! Happy Weekend!
But it's also the end of London Fashion Week! I thought I'd do a quick round up of some of my favourite outfits that I saw people wearing at the shows.

I love looking at events like these to see what people wear, it's a huge source of outfit inspiration for me!


Olivia Palermo - Absolutely love this girl's style all the time, she just always looks so chic and effortless. This caramel nude colour is gorgeous on her and I love that she's gone for flats over heels on a day where she'll be walking around loads! Yes for comfort Liv!



Suki Waterhouse is another one of my style crushes, different to Olivia, less polished and more I've just rolled out of bed and, yes, I still look incredible. That jacket just looks so cosy!


Alexa Chung always looks fantastic I think. This coat is so cute and suits her perfectly. Those shoes, oh my goodness, look at those shoes. I also love her laid back hair, it always looks so perfectly disheveled.


Gemma Arterton looks simply stunning in this all white ensemble. I think it looks so striking because of her gorgeous dark hair.
What do you think of these outfits? Where do you get your outfit inspiration from?

Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment