Pages

21 December 2013

Christmas Day Outfit Solutions!!

Christmas Day is approaching (quickly)! Presents are bought and wrapped, the Christmas tree is beautifully decorated and the turkey and trimmings are waiting to be cooked. Phew!!! Everything is sorted!!!!!! Then panic hits...........................What am I going to wear????

Now calm down, take a deep breath and head to your wardrobe. I have discovered that over the years similar trends appear during the festive season. Velvet, sequins, lace and glitter hit the high street distracting those dedicated present buying shoppers who are tempted to try on some slinky numbers to avoid buying those difficult gifts you leave until the last minute.

This year I have vowed to search through my wardrobe at the items I have bought in previous years. Proving my theory right I have a gorgeous velvet dress with glitter spots, a stunning black dress and a cute sequin skirt that have all been worn on only a few occasions. I have decided to wear one of these again this year. I plan to spend the afternoon re-inventing my outfit to give it a new look!!!

What dresses and skirts do you have in your wardrobe desperately trying to shine for Christmas Day???    Take a look through and remember don't panic!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment